Great News...First of all they believe they have caught the serial shooters, one of which was shooting a mile from my inlaws home and even closer to Brian's uncle and grandpa. Second I got my fax machine fixed. I know that is minor but it is a big deal to me...by the way I fixed it myself:) And last of all I am only one step away from getting my licensing taken care of and that is the city, and it just happens the lady is off today.
3 comments:
Did you see that they caught the killers at their apartment? On Mesa Drive and McKellips?? That is SO close to Garth and Christie! SCARY!!
The news isn't giving any addresses up here. That is super close to mom and dad. Way scary...
I know I am a little late about this topic but we were so relieved that they were caught.
I do Openhouses at night at different houses and I was so nervous to go out alone.
The morning they were caught was such a huge relief.
Post a Comment