Wednesday, September 03, 2008

McKadie turned 1!!!

Yesterday was our last 1st birthday. Since Mickee is our last, it was bitter sweet. She was cute as ever and I tried to get her picture to commemorate the special occasion. She was not very cooperative, she refused to look at the camera, and she refused to smile except for maybe once or twice. She got some fun toys and a couple of cute outfits. Thanks to everyone who came!!!









7 comments:

Scott and Stefie Shoell said...

Tashina she is just darling!!! I'm totally jealous ;)

Breanne said...

I can't believe that she is already 1!! Happy Birthday McKadie!!

Susan said...

She is getting so big, doesn't it make you sad when they start growing up? You are looking good, feeling better too?

McLerran Family said...

She's so cute! Happy 1st Birthday!

I'm glad that you're doing well too. It's sounds like things have been crazy the last little while.

Laurel said...

Wow, she is so darn cute! We need to get together so she and Elizabeth can play.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mickiboo. Grammy sure loves you so much. Tashina I am so proud of you. The dresses really turned out cute and the afgan is wonderful. Keep up the good work. Love to all of the family.
Love, Grammy Gillman

Katrina Witt said...

she is so cute! AND SHE LOVES AUNT TRINA!!!