
On Saturday March 14th, we were blessed to have Sadie sealed to us. It was a very special day that we have been waiting for a very long time. Now our family is complete, there are no missing links, and Sadie is mine forever:) I have always feared that if something happened to Brian, I would loose my Sadie. I have raised her since she was 8 months old, and she is as much my child as Hunter and McKadie. It means so much to me to know that she is now sealed to us for time and all eternity.

Our eternal family in front of the Salt Lake City Temple.

Brian's mom, dad, and sisters came up from Arizona as well as our brother in law Ricky and two nieces Nikki and Liberty.

Here is the friends and family from Brian's side of the family.

A cute picture that was snapped of me and my two girls, and Hunter off to the side.

With Brian's parents, Missy, Sharree, Ricky, Nikki and Liberty.

With Brian's parents.

Sadie, Nikki and Liberty.

With my parents.

With my family.

With both of our parents.

I love this picture.

Also a favorite.

By far one of my most favorites, they all looked so nice in their temple clothes.

She was so good and loved sitting with her aunt Katrina during the sealing.

My 3 babes, they grow up so fast.

Thanks for all of the picture taking Katrina and Breanne. I am so thankful for all of the family and friends that were able to make it and those that were there in spirit.
And our backsides:) LOL...the end:)
15 comments:
Very sweet.
i like those pic i took.
very nice
I'm so happy for you all :) Wish I could have been there!
That is so awesome. I am so happy for you!
What a beautiful day. We're so happy for your family - you guys are awesome.
Thanks for letting me be there!! It was great and the spirit was so strong! Love you!!
You guys look so gorgeous! What an awesome day! I'm sad we had to miss it!
Woohoo!! I am so happy for you guys!
That is great!
Congratulations!
What a great blessing for you guys.
oh, I am so happy for you! Yay, yay, yay! What a beautiful, eternal family!
Thank you for inviting us. what a special day. Love the pic of Mikes head :)
Awesome! What a wonderful thing. You all look so beautiful! I can't believe she is 9 already...I remember when she was born. I'm so excited for you guys. Congratulations!
Congrats! I'm thrilled for you all! Sadie especially looks happy. What a wonderful blessing!
What a special day. Great pictures.
That is so wonderful!!!!! Congratulations. The feeling of being "Sealed" to the ones you love is the best feeling in the world.
Post a Comment