Thursday, August 31, 2006

Oh my Oh my...



So this month has been busy and I can't believe I haven't posted in almost a month. I warned you that I am bad at this kind of thing. Sadie started school last week and is doing well. We had a wonderful and fun filled visit with Brian's mom and dad this last weekend. Hunter has discoverd that he enjoys the art of looming. I am trying to generate some business and just keeping busy. Some sad sad news...my best friend since high school, lol, I know so long now, has just moved with her husband and son to Kentucky. I think I will survive:) Brian is working hard and is doing well with work. He has done a ton of yard work to our beautiful home and it feels like it's our own now. We love it and love ya'll:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would miss a friend like that too, haha. I miss you 2. And to answer you question.... living in a hotel has been interesting. I have maid service anytime I want it, free breakfast, and a lot of time to think....hmm, what do we do now? I bought Dallin a trike to ride up and down the halls!! We get in our house in 2 weeks, though. And your house IS cute!

Tashina said...

You always make me laugh:) Yeah for Dallin on the new wheels. So I take it you got the house? You must take pictures and send to me please:) Love ya!!!

Erica Hanks said...

Nice to see you back! The kids look so big!

Tashina said...

Thanks. We are having a wonderful time here in Utah:) The leaves are starting to turn colors on the mountains. It is so nice to be able to see the change in the seasons. I can't wait for fall to really kick in. And believe it or not I am excited for snow...I know it's blasphamy(sp?)