Friday, October 10, 2008

Family update

So what have we been up to? Lots of stuff. Brian has been working on his truck to make sure it is running nicely. I have been cleaning and cleaning, like scrubbing floors on my hands and knees, wiping down cupboards and the like. Our dryer broke down so I have been trying to be creative in drying our clothes. I will be heading to the laundry mat tonight to overtake the dryers:) McKadie has been walking more and more each day. She is getting so big. You can see that by the video. Sadie and Hunter have been celebrating Red Ribbon week at school, and they are having fun wearing their clothes backwards, getting to wear a hat to school and so on. We are excited for the holidays to be coming. We have most of our Halloween decorations up, just a few more to go. We will be heading to Arizona for Thanksgiving to see Brian's family. We are supposed to be getting snow this weekend. That will be interesting. It has been really cold in the morning.

5 comments:

tHEsIXpACK said...

She is so cute I love her voice!

Me said...

I love when they start to walk it is sooo cute. At the same time I hate it they are into everything.

Erica Hanks said...

Snow!! I'm so jealous!

We're excited to see you guys for Thanksgiving weekend! WOO HOO!

Grandma said...

Love you McKadie!

Anonymous said...

Mickie Boo, Grammy is so proud of you too. What a big girl you are. I can't wait to see all of you at Thanksgiving time. Hurry home to Grammy!!!!

I love you...

Grammy Gillman