Friday, December 26, 2008
The Best Christmas Ever!!!
We enjoyed time with friends and family throughout the day. It was wonderful, and we missed our Sadie, she was with her mom. But the most wonderful thing happened after Brian picked her up today. She called me and told me that she had a Christmas present for me. I asked her to wait until she got home to tell me but Brian insisted she tell me over the phone. Angie, Sadie's bilogical mom, has given us permission to have Sadie sealed to us for time and all eternity. We have waited for this for so long. Brian was emotional, I was emotional, Sadie was jumping out of her skin,and Hunter couldn't quit smiling. We are so excited. We need to get our ducks in a row and make an apt. with the Bishop to set everything in order. But what a wonderful gift, to have all 3 of my children sealed to Brian and I for forever. Yay yay yay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
YAY!!! This is wonderful news! I am so happy for you. I got chills reading this, yay, yay, yay!!!
Holy Cow!!! THAT is AWESOME!!! How exciting! I can't wait!!!!
That is awesome! Yay for Angie! The perfect Christmas gift!
Awesome!!! Congrats.
That is great!!! It's been a long time coming! That is the best present ever!!
Amazing!
What an awesome Christmas gift!
An eternal one.
I am happy for your family.
So exciting! What a great thing for your family!
tHAT'S AWESOME!
I'm so happy for you guys!!!
that is AWESOME!!! DITTO DITTO DITTO to everyone on the comments
Post a Comment