Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Witts Circus

Witts Circus

Well, well, Mallory has been pretty sick. I took her to the dr's yesterday after being up the night before, and running a high fever. We had to have her pee in a cup which she did pretty good at! LOL she has a TEXTED BOOKED Classic urinary tract infection!! Oh my! I feel so bad. Now becaus she is only 2 they worry why they get them at this age and why. So next week after she has finished her meds we have to go in for a couple test. frist she will do a unltrasound to check her kidneys, then a catherdar SP? Will be inserted to have dye put in so that they can see if anything is wrong. parents who dont get their kids checked, some end up loosing a kidney. My dr said 2 to 3 cases he does a year have to have kids who need surgery. Lets hope we dont go that route. She is in lots of pain, but we hope she will get better soon!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor little girl and poor Mommy! I hope everything turns out okay.