Saturday, December 02, 2006

Big News in the Gillman House...


It is always a huge thing when I get a haircut. There are a few reasons for this, first I love my long hair but only if I don't have to do it. Second, Brian would have a hernia if I cut it, he also loves my long hair, done or undone. Thirdly if I get a haircut where I actually have to do my hair then I am in trouble, I just don't like to do it, call it lazy if you will; But spending a 1/2 hour everyday just brushing through it, and then an hour blow drying it, and then who knows how long to do it...not my idea of well spent time. So after seeing the agony it has caused me lately Brian gave his blessing if I wanted to chop it he wouldn't ignore me for hours on end:) LOL, he just said if I went above my shoulders he might cry. Well today I did it. A total of 13 1/2 inches was removed from my magnificent head. All 13 1/2 inches will be sent to Locks for Love. And tada the new dew...Brian loves it, and it's above the shoulders:) It's a bad picture taken with my phone but it does the job. Oh and yes I have committed to actually doing it. I tihnk it should be much easier considering I have hardly any hair and it's layered so it should dry quickly and style nicely with a round brush:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is me falling over...... Did you hear the crash?? I LOVE it. It is way cute!!
Love, Kristen

Tashina said...

Thanks. I think I like it too. When are you gonna be here in the good ole' Utah. Call me or email me. Love ya.

Taska said...

I love the cut. Ironically I cut mine off too. I took off 14 inches and also gave it to locks of love. It is such an invigorating feeling isn't it. And just remember it always grows back. Way cute! Call me! 885-3480