Thursday, February 22, 2007

Me and the babes

So here is me and my kiddos. Hunter 5 and Sadie will be 7 on March 20. Sorry it's been a while again for any updates but it's all for a good reason. We found out on February 5th that we are finally going to have another addition to our family, and this time it isn't a dog but a human being, one that is growing in me:)

The alleged due date is October 6th, 1 week before Hunter turns 6. We are very excited. I have had extreme morning sickness and was given a medicine yesterday to curb the throwing up, I ended up dehydrated and that aint so good.

Hunter swears it's a boy and Sadie swears it's a girl. We won't know for about another 3 months so they will just have to sweat it out.

My sister Katrina is due at the end of March, so we are excited to have another boy added to the family. They have decided to name him Lincoln Andrew Jefferson Witt. A very manly name. Natasha, my baby sister, says that she will just call him Mr. President. Well I have some catching up to do on house chores and the like so I will have to add more later:) Happy Day for the Gillman Family:-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: