Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A small epiphany(sp?)...

I always have a to do list...ALWAYs, at least one sometimes more. One of the things on my list has been to write in my journal. Well I suck at it. I think I have done it maybe once every year or so. I was just reading a few blogs and the writers mention that the posts are detailed because it is their journal...well I guess I have been writing in mine if that is the case. So for a journal entry...

Today I started my first day back in college. I have been very excited and busy planning and preparing. I only registered last Tuesday, so it's just been over a week. I had English first. My teacher seemed informed and like it would be a good class. I am the oldest one in there by far. Then I had my Biology class. I am not the oldest one in there, I may not even be in the top 3 of the oldest in the class. I came away today with homework in English but not in Biology. I am about to go online to see if I can find my books for a cheaper price.

The kids are about home, McKadie is down for a nap and I am wishing I was with her. I think with all of the emotional excitement and stress of starting school, now that it has finally started, I am sooooo tired. LOL...tomorrow I have math and a college study skills class.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm taking English and Biology this semester, too! :) Who are your teachers?

Tashina said...

I have Robbins for Biology 1010 and Kyburz for English 1010...what about you?

Scott and Stefie Shoell said...

Ug! Good luck with Bio. Hated that class! P.S. "Ticks" is one of the greatest songs EVER!

Susan said...

Sometimes I miss school, then I come back to reality. Have fun though. Should I have a job ready for you when you graduate?!

Katrina Witt said...

im proud of you . thats hard