Monday, November 17, 2008

Some more pictures from Saturday and the new camera

I know that there are a lot of them and it was taking forever to download onto a slideshow. I love these pictures to pieces, but that could be because they are my kids and sweetheart.
Just for clarification: For trial and error purposes, I had made a setting on the new camera and when i went to download some of the pictures, I wasn't able to and I didn't want to loose any of them. So I took my old camera and took pictures of the LCD screen of the new camera, so if you click on some of them to enlarge you can see the honeycomb like shape of the LCD screen. Sorry it isn't the greatest quality, but the pictures are too priceless to discard.













6 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm curious what did you buy? I've been debating between the Nikon D40 and a Canon...any suggestions?

Tashina said...

I got the Canon Rebel XSI and I love it!!! They have a better rap than the Nikon's. The only thing is you can only use Canon lenses on them. But I love it love it.

Anonymous said...

very cute

The Lamb Family said...

I love the pictures, my favorit is of Brian and McKadie. So precious.

Breanne said...

I am so jealous! I have wanted a digital Rebel for years :( I have my original Rebel with the lenses, so I just need the body of the new one. If I just keep wishing, maybe someday it will happen.

tHEsIXpACK said...

T!!!! I don't what got into you but those pictures are awesome!!! (a little repetitive in nature) BUT AWESOME!!! DEFINATELY AN IMPROVEMENT FROM THE OLD!! GOOOOOOOOD PERCHASE!