I have been officially dubbed the blog slacker. It's really sad when my best friend from Kentucky has to call and remind me that it has been a while since I posted:) Oooops:) So here is the latest in a nutshell. I am measuring much larger than I should be for my due date, so it was changed, but it may be changed back because they think the reason I am measuring 6 weeks larger is that I most likely have Gestational Diabetes, which means Ms. McKadie is Ginormous(a new word officially added to the English language) and I will more than likely end up in a CSection.
We purchased a new camera this last week in preparation for our new arrival and a very needed anxiously awaited to California this next fall. I have my company camera but it's hands off and there is no way I will let it be passed around for pics to be taken and no way in meckaleckahi that I will be taking it to California and toting it around Disneyland, the beach, Universal Studios, San Diego Zoo and of course Sea World. So since I have been taking this little camera everywhere, there will be more pics to share more frequently.
Sadie and Hunter start school in a month, I can't believe how fast the summer has gone by. Sadie is very excited to be a bigger girl on campus and can't wait to show Hunter the ropes. Hunter is already putting things in his backpack to share at Show and Tell.
Brian has been working very very hard lately and we are ever so greatful for the weekends when we get to see him and spend time with him. We were finally able to get our pool to warm up so we spend a lot of time out there. Did I mention it is hot and muggy? Well if you have a swamp cooler like we do, good luck, they aren't even keeping up with the heat right now. So we spend lots of time cooling off in the pool and I love it because it makes me feel light and not so puffy.
We are expecting Brian's mom and dad tomorrow so we are excited, well actually the kids don't know, it's a surprise, but I am excited. They will be here for 2 weeks and we will have a blast.
As far as everything else goes we are excited for school to start and for the arrival of McKadie which should be some time between September and October. I will add more pictures as they come, which should be more frequently I promise:)
No comments:
Post a Comment