Me and presents:) My brother and sisters, I am missing my youngest brother in this picture. So it goes Natasha, Lance, Mindy, Katrina, and then of course lovely me:)
So Sadie is a big 2nd grader and Hunter started Kindergarten today. They were very excited and shared lots of information with mommy when they got out. Sadie got stung by a bee at recess and Hunter was just glad that he got to go to recess:) It ends up that a few of the students, including Sadie, discovered a bees nest in one of the toys, so after some stings an exterminator was brought in to resolve the problem. I can't believe both of my kids are in school now. So when McKadie gets here I won't have so much quiet time:) By the way we just hit 35 weeks and the dr's office is just hoping to get me to 37 weeks, lots of contractions and the such, so we are getting very very excited. I also have pictures to post of my baby shower from 2 weeks ago. It was great and I am greatful for all of the hardwork from Katrina and Mindy.
2 comments:
I feel so priviledged to "be" in the picture with you! That is me on the phone, isn't it?
Love ya!
Kristen
Hey! I didn't even know that you were a blogger too! I found you through Kristen's blog! Don't ya just love it!
Post a Comment