Monday, January 28, 2008

My Heart is Sad



My heart is broken today. I try not to cry at the thought of President Gordon B. Hinckley not being here on this earth any longer. What a great and marvelous man. He has done so many things for the nations of this world and for the members of our church. Over 70 temples built in the 13 years he served as our Prophet, Seerer and Revelator. I was lucky enough to be in the Conference Center at one General Relief Society meeting and to watch this great man brought me to tears as my heart over flowed with love and the Spirit of our Heavenly Father as my testimony grew not only of our divine leader but also for the knowledge that our Heavenly Father loves each and everyone of us. I am elated for the reunion that President Hinckley must have had last night with his cherished wife and loyal counselor who recently passed away. I feel sad for the selfish wants to have him still with us here on earth. What a wonderful man, such an understatement. We love you and will miss you greatly. "We Thank Thee Oh God For A Prophet"!!!

No comments: