Friday, January 09, 2009

The latest project...

About a week ago we rearranged rooms in the house. Now each of the kids has their own room. We were trying to avoid this but were running into major conflicts with McKadie getting enough sleep with all of her big sister's busy life's happenings. So after much deliberation and persuasion to Brian on my part, it was done without a hitch...Thanks Mike & Debbie and kids.
Well the walls in McKadie's room are super bare. So I had this grand idea to have my dad come and do some artwork on her wall. We have wanted to do it on Hunter's walls for a long time but his are not so bare. So here are the pictures of my dad and I working on the wall, mostly my dad, and McKadie being a great observer with the help of Nessie, my mom's dog. Thank you dad, it looks great!!!







































5 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

I love it!! Really pretty!

tHEsIXpACK said...

LOL ok... so I suppose I'll let you slide with being a copy-cat with dad and painting your walls. That is super cool design, I actually know this girl who has it tattooed on her lower back. when I heard "fairy and butterfly" I didn't realise it wasn't along the lines of Tinkerbell, and whimsickle. Not my first pick for a one year old. Good job dad.

Breanne said...

That is so cool! Your dad is really talented!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I love that. that should be my next tattoo!

Katrina Witt said...

Now the finished product looks great. YEA! Tasha you crack me up