Saturday, March 21, 2009

My grandma


I have been sitting at the hospital since about 3pm today with my family and my grandma. Grandma has been fighting cancer for over 3 years and it has been rough for her. The last few months have been extremely hard for her. As of today, she will no longer be receiving treatments to fight the cancer and is only being given pain meds to keep her comfortable. She is at the end and it is sad, but I am happy for her to be reunited with family that has already crossed over the veil. I love her to pieces and am so grateful for everything she has shown and taught me. She is a wonderful woman...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you Grandma! I have so many fun memories with you. I will miss you very much!

Breanne said...

I know how you are feeling. It's always hard to let loved ones go. I am thinking of you. Love ya!