Sadie was in a play for her school called "Cowboys and Mummies" She was an extra and in charge of lights and other behind the scene things. We are very proud of her and how hard she worked for this. She had to miss a lot of fun things because she promised to be at the practices so it was a good experience for her.
And of course McKadie provided the entertainment while we waited for the opening curtain.
Another huge thing we have had happen this year was that Hunter turned 8 and was baptized.
Hunter and uncle Lance
Hunter and Aunt Natasha
Uncle Lance, Aunt Mindy, Uncle Colton, Aunt Natasha and Hunter
Grandma & Grandpa Wininger and Hunter
Aunt Missy, Grammy Gillman, Daddy, Mommy, Grandpa Gillman and Hunter
Our sweet family
Uncle Jon, Mallory, Hallie, and Hunter, aunt Katrina was home with the sick boys.
Uncle Lance, Swayze, Avaney, Kanvas and Hudsyn with Hunter.
Mallory giving Hunter the cupcakes that Aunt Katrina made for him.
Three generations: Daddy, Grandpa and Hunter
Lots of family and friends
Uncle Lance and McKadie
Aunt Natasha, Uncle Nathan and Hunter
Uncle Lance telling Hunter cograts
Grandpa Kay and Grandma Lorie with Hunter
Great grandma Gillman congratulating Hunter.
Three of my reasons I get up in the morning:)
Hunter has the coolest teacher in the world, this is Ms. Edwards and we love her!
Aunt Mindy, Hunter and Uncle Seth just before Uncle Seth left for Basic Training in boot camp.
Uncle Colton and Hunter.
Grandma & Grandpa Wininger with the man.
Grammy and Papa Gillman with bubba
Mommy, Daddy and Hunter
Isn't he so cute?
Hunter asked his Grandpa to baptize him, how cool is that?
Grandpa, Daddy, Hunter and Bishop Hillman.
So among other things Hunter received his Tiger Cub and entered the world of a Wolf. This was my last Pack Meeting as a Wolf Den leader, I asked to be released because I have just been super overwhelmed...and I was super excited to be there with Hunter.
What a great little scout.
Among other things we have been doing some remodeling in our home. It started out by fixing some mold and some rotted floors and now we are in a complete face lift. This is the half bathroom that is now my pantry.
The first wall that came down.
The kids had a blast.
This is me kicking down the little wall that is now the Jack and Jill doorway into the bathroom from the master bedroom.
McKadie became an artist on the walls.
More artistic additions from the cutey 2 year old.
She was cleaning, or attempting to.
Bless this woman! She worked her butt off working in my house. Thank you thank you thank you to my mom-in-law!
Showing that yes I did do some of the work. I built from scratch two of the shelves in my new linen closet downstairs.
The 2 men behind the building...way to go and thanks to Kay for helping dad fix the plumbing problem.
In one of my classes at UVU I have a friend that plays on the UVU girls basketball team. One of girls BYU basketball coaches is in my ward, so when UVU played BYU we went!
Brynn is number 23.
McKadie loved it, and so did Hunter.
McKadie's all time favorite part of the whole game that she is still talking about COSMO...shhhh I didn't tell him I'm a former UTE.
She was looking for Cosmo.
Another wonderful thing that happened this year was that Brian has finally finished his electrical apprenticeship. He graduated the night before Hunter was baptized and so his parents were able to be there for him. I am so proud of him.
One in the same.
What a great award, the wrench is attached to the board.
Missy was able to come to, little sister isn't so little next to shorty man:)
Garth, me, Brian and Christie
Proud parents.
This was quite the group of guys, I think maybe a handful of them were sober when this picture was taken, craziness!
Receiving his certificates.
McKadie and her monkey's.
we found her in the bathroom going through all of the hair stuff.
She was walking around the house with the headphones on because of all the power tools that daaddy and papa were using, and then she found big sisters mug.
Brian's cousins had twin baby girls and Mckadie could hardly wait to hold them. It was super funny and cute!
Happy Holidays, I will blog more next year:)
2 comments:
wow! what a post!
How exciting - Congratulations Hunter! you and your fam. look so cute in all the pictures! It was also good to see so me of Melissa...I haven't seen her for years :)
Post a Comment