Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Sadie's first Junior High Performance

Aunt Katrina with all the kiddos
Everyone but Katrina she was taking the picture
We are missing daddy but here we are at the Junior High
Sadie age 12 Dec. 5, 2012
My Girls - Sadie and McKadie age 5

Tonight was Sadie's first Choir Performance.  I am so proud of her.  She is in the 7th grade choir.  There were so many people there.  We almost had to stand for the entire thing.  Katrina brought her 4 kids to enjoy the show.  Sadie is growing up so much and so fast I just don't know if I can keep up with her.  



2 comments:

Brady said...

Yay Sadie!! How exciting things get the older they get =] Your new blog design has me thrown off so I apologize if I miss something.

Tashina said...

I changed it.so it wasn't so complicated. I couldn't navigate it either.