Thursday, June 06, 2013
Working
I started a new job almost 3 weeks ago now. We have been very blessed with this job. It came at the time it was needed and is showing to be a perfect fit for our situation. I am really enjoying it. The only downfall I have found is the commute. I drive to Murray every day and then home. it adds about an extra 1-2 hours to my work day. I'm hoping to get on an earlier schedule which will bring my commute time down to an hour a day. Hopefully after 6 months I will be able to work from home, it is an option but will be dependent on reaching my numbers. I am working as an Admissions Consultant for Independence University. The kids are excited, just not used to having mom gone again. But everyone seems to be fairing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment