Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Christmas Morning 2013

I will let the pictures do the speaking. Sadie was with her mom for Christmas break so we got to have a little celebration with her once she got home in January. 



 Her knew gemstone bracelets from Grandma, Papa Gillman and aunt Missy

 Brian's grandpa carved him this elk. It is way cooler in person.
 A very special present for mom and dad of McKadie's hand print on a Christmas bulb.


 Brian went with Hunter's 6th grade class to Clear Creek this year. Hunter's teacher gave him a present of a picture from Clear Creek for Christmas. Very nice.



An awesome bracelet I got that matches a pair a necklace I got last year from my in-laws. It's in my birthstone Amethyst.



She loves Hello Kitty.

New outfit:)

New outfit

We were really big on home made presents this year. Hunter made this little bear by hand for McKadie. He sewed it himself.

Brian started this model a few years ago and I finished it for the Mustang collection that Hunter inherited from me.

McKadie crocheted her dog Chocolate a tug of war blanket. It is one of his favorite toys. She loves him and does a great job for her age with crocheting.

Chocolate was saying thanks mom:)


No comments: