Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Sometimes' I amaze myself...LOL...
So what has been going on with the Gillmans you may ask?!? And maybe you aren't but I will tell you anyways...We celebrated a fun Halloween last night, it was freezing but it was fun. We went to visit Brian's grandparents in Lindon and then my grandparents in Orem. Then once all of my siblings gathered we headed to Mindy and Seth's new neighborhood for the trick-or-treat. It was soooo fun to be back with my family. Sadie was a nurse troll and Hunter was a motorcycle dude. I ended up being princess Leia and Brian was a Motocross rider. Our newest exciting news is that Mindy and Katrina will both be having boys, so Hunter is no longer the lone grandson. We will be heading to Mesa in 3 weeks for Thanksgiving and while we are there Brian and I will celebrate our 6th anniversary, time sure flies when you are having fun. Bri has been working 60 hour weeks and loves it. I have been working relentlessly to get my website finished for the company and having the greatest time being mom. Medically I am hanging in there and other than the lump here and the cyst there am doing all right. Happy Holidays and you better believe that I will be adding more news and events to this now that it is up and going again. Love to all:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, more blogs for me to read!!
Kristen
It's been 10 days now without any new entries!! Come on, now, get to work!!!
Post a Comment