Thursday, November 16, 2006

Sure sure...

Some may say I am a slacker but is this the real reason that I can never seem to accomplish things on time??? I don't think it is. In my opinion I am just sooo crazy busy with life that sometimes I forget the simple things, like posting on my blog:) So with that in mind I have been resolving to accomplish everything I need to do. This has been happening more and more frequently lately and I would like to think it's because of my new outlook on life. Brian and I started attending the gym together this month and I feel great. I have lost a total of 9 inches in just a week and I have more energy and just feel better all around. I get up with Brian at 5:45 in the morning and stay up after he leaves to clean and work before the kids get up. Due to health reasons I have had a hard time getting out of bed before 9 sometimes even 10. But now I am getting so much more done and I love it. But please don't call after 9PM because I am likely to be passed out in bed:)

So other than the gym I am getting ready to post my website. If you go to the web address right now you are likely to see a lovely Halloween picture of my cousin. Like I said I am getting things done so this will soon look much much better than a picture of a lovely goul:) Love you Sara:)

We are heading out of town for Thanksgiving and are excited for the warm weather, but robbers beware, my family will be taking turns house sitting, and than of course there is our wonderful dog:)

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving where ever you may be. Remember that I love you all and am so greatful to have you in my life. Happy Holidays:)

No comments: