Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas in Arizona!!!







Well we were hoping for a warm Christmas but unfortunately AZ is having a bit of a cold spell. I actually had to scrape frost off of my car last Sunday to go to church. We will be here for another week and head back to Utah where I am told there is quite a bit of snow. We have had a wonderful Christmas and hope that everyone else has as well. Here is a plethora of pictures to show you what we have been up to. Brian's sister Missy got a free trip to Hawaii at the begining of the month so she bought us all something for Christmas, can you guess what my kids got? Have a great New Year!!! Kristen I am sorry I wasn't there for the baby blessing:( I was totally bummed to miss you while you were in town...talk to you soon!

No comments: