

McKadie is getting so big. She wore a 6-9 mo. old outfit to church yesterday and she is only 3 months old. She smiles at us all the time and I am waiting to hear a giggle. She coos all the time and decided to help teach the sunday school lesson yesterday. It was so funny to watch her. Hunter absolutely adores his baby sister and takes so much pride in being the BIG brother. He takes his responsibility very seriously. I had opened the front door and she was sitting close by and when I closed it and turned around Hunter was sitting there with his hands over her ears. I asked him what he was doing that for and he said that daddy's snow blower was too loud outside and he didn't want it to hurt her ears. How sweet is that. Sadie absolutely loves her and is the greatest little helper. I had to run out with my mom last night and Brian was playing a game on the computer. When I left Sadie asked if she could rock her and when I got home McKadie was sound asleep in her big sister's arms.
So Brian and Hunter decided to play in all the snow that we got this weekend. We got about 8 inches in the end. I haven't seen this much snow in years. Here is their happy snowman who has by now taken a face plant into the snow below:) LOL...


No comments:
Post a Comment