Friday, November 28, 2008

Catch up time...

(I tried to upload some pictures but blogger is having issues, to come soon...)
First of all...
Happy Anniversary to my sweetheart. We had our 8th Wedding anniversary on Tuesday. We have grown so much together and I love him a bazillion times now more than ever. He is everything to me. He treats me like a queen. He works super hard to provide for our family. He is super smart and a sensitive man, but still strong. He is the best daddy I could have ever asked for to help me raise my children. He will watch chick flicks with me, and teach me how to do things I don't know how to do. He supports me in all of my adventures and is honest with me when something isn't what I plan it to be. He is the most selfless person I know. Always there to give someone a helping hand or some advice on an electrical problem. He loves to learn new things. He gets excellent grades when in school and excels in everything he sets his heart to. He even learned how to do my Poi Balls, even after some self injuring... I like to call him my walking calculator. He is awesome when it comes to math. I love it when he sings. He has a lovely and soothing voice. I also love to listen to him play David Lanz on the piano. He pays attention to my needs and is always there to give a helping hand. I could go on and on and on and you get the point. I love you Brian. Thank you for 8 wonderful years and for the eternity that I look forward to sharing with you. For our anniversary we went out Monday night, we left early Wednesday morning for Arizona so we celebrated a day early. We went to dinner at Tucanos YUMMY and then went to see Twilight. Brian loved it I think almost as much as I did, and he didn't read the books.
So we left Wednesday morning and if it hadn't been for the migraine I fought for 3+ days, it would have been pleasant, thank heavens, knock on wood, I woke up this morning and the migraine was gone. FINALLY!!! We had a very nice Thanksgiving with Brian's family and played lots of games. The kids are having fun with their cousins and as I write Hunter is with a cousin on a sleepover. We also took more family pictures today and I am so excited to actually see myself in pictures now. I have lost 19 lbs to date. I wish I could say that I have lost more, I haven't lost anything in 3 weeks, but I have lost almost 23 inches and my clothes are fitting loosely which is also great, except for the fact they are falling off my rear-end.
We are scheduled to do Cookie Trains tomorrow, and hopefully I will get more pictures. We will be home bound on Sunday and it will be sad, but there is nothing like home...
We have thoroughly enjoyed our visit in AZ and it's always sad when it comes to an end.

No comments: