Wowsers. Things have been crazy over the last several weeks. There is so much going on and that went on. I don't know if I can even cover all of it. So for now, here are the highlights:
Christmas was great *we missed Sadie-she was with her other mom*
Thank you to everyone who made Christmas so wonderful and special this year
Soon I will be posting a video that was given to some family and friends, I would have loved to have given it to everyone but I ran out of DVD's, I wanted people to remember why we celebrate Christmas
We had lots of friends and family over for visits and enjoyed all of their company.
I spent countless hours sewing, and now my sewing machine is acting up. I am not even finished with the projects that were supposed to be finished by Christmas morning. I need to finish them asap, in order for a family picture that I want to do.
Brian has been home a lot lately and we are grateful that he still has a job, but the time home has given him opportunity to take care of his "honey do's" thanks sweetie!!!
McKadie is on the go. You get her out of one thing just to turn around and find her into something else. Anyone who has spent anytime with her lately knows exactly what I am talking about. Brian has had a lot of one on one time with her, due to a migraine that I couldn't shake, and the poor guy is beat...
Speaking of my wonderful daughters, I know I posted it earlier, but we get to have Sadie sealed to us...FINALLY!!! We have been asking Brian's ex for years, and the day after Christmas we found out from Sadie that her mom has agreed. We are so so so excited. We can't even tell you what a wonderful Christmas season this has made for us. Now I will be sealed to all 3 of my kids and my sweet husband. Thank you Angie!!!
I have been super busy with photography as well. I need to add the pictures to my photography blog so you can take a look.
I have also been busy trying to market our hair products... www.littleprettyhair.blogspot.com
So hopefully this next week I will be able to post pictures from all of the happenings, and share anything of importance that I remember.
Also, tomorrow we are planning on having my super great friend, Kristen, and her family over for dinner and hang out time. A few years ago they moved to Kentucky, and it seems that every time they are here in Utah, I am either somewhere else or one of us is sick. Last time she was here, I was in the hospital recovering from surgery, she was gracious enough to come and see me. So I am super excited to get to spend some time with her and Paul and their adorable kids, without any narcotics this time...LOL.
A month or so ago I was called to be a cub scout leader too, so I have den meeting and other meetings that keep me busy.
Oh yeah, and did I mention the kids are on Christmas break which means I have absolutely no quiet time??? It is a lot of fun to have them home but at the same time I remembered why I love that they are both in school...lol...
So tonight we are watching the Sound of Music as a family. The kids have never seen it and they are hooked.
No comments:
Post a Comment