We have had an exciting day today. The pictures are backwards and there are a lot of them, so either enjoy or bare with me for taking so many pictures in one day.
First of all Hunter lost his 3rd tooth today. It was an ordeal, but it finally came out.
We would like you to meet "McKadie's Kuddly Kassee"! She is McKadie's birthday present. She will turn 2 on September 2nd. She absolutely LOVES animals. So Brian and I decided that a dog would be the greatest companion for her. Especially when the kids are in school all day long. I think the pictures speak for themselves, but enjoy!
She figured out how to hold her without hurting her and now all she wants to do is hold her. She loves her to pieces!
She was playing with her and her new toys.
Kassee sleeping on Brian on the ride home.
I thought this was adorable.
For some reason she liked riding in the middle of the car, not by the windows.
Brian has grown very fond of her.
Visiting my parents house for the very first time.
This was right after we picked her up and I was getting to know her.
Hunter had his turn with her and can't get enough of her. Sadie was with her other mom and missed out on this today, but when we spoke to her she told us that her mom adopted a pit bull, so now Sadie has 2 new dogs in her life:)
This is Kassee with her siblings. The others look more chihuahua. They are 1/4 poodle, 1/4 maltese, and 1/2 chihuahua.
I was trying to snap some quick pictures of her and her siblings but there was a lot going on.
I am so glad that McKadie picked Kassee, she is the one I really liked out of the bunch of them.
You can see where the chihuahua is in these brothers and sisters.
We will more than likely be adding a lot more pictures and some video. We are very excited to have this addition to our family...especially McKadie.
4 comments:
so if Mc had her pick? how was she the only one left? She ADORABLE! good luck with house training! Newpaper worked great for Harold.
SO CUTE!! Will it stay little??
how cute :)
Yup she will stay little. We are excited!
Post a Comment