Tuesday, July 28, 2009

An update...


Hunter received 8 belt loops at this Pack Meeting. He has been working very hard.


Here are some of the first radishes and beans we had.

I must have missed these last summer but I think these Tiger Lillies are absolutely gorgeous.

When the Blackberries started. I have never seen a berry of this sort from beginning to end.

The beginning of the sunflowers. I will have to post an updated picture. They are huge now.

McKadie and me at camp.

Sadie and Hunter chilling by the fire pit.

McKadie taking a bath in the camper.

We got poured on during this camping trip and McKadie was watching the rain come down the window.

We always bring games a long for moments just like this. The kids learned how to play sequence with daddy.

On our hike. We had a lot of fun.

McKadie was learning to Cheese it for the camera. She loves to pick up rocks.

Our attempt at a self portrait, the wind kept blowing the camera over.

On our way up the mtn.

The kids playing in front of the camper.

McKadie on her little bike playing in the dirt.

Sadie trying to stay occupied while it rained outside.

Mommy and McKadie, she didn't feel too good on this camping trip.

Hunter hanging down from his bed.

McKadie sure loves her daddy.

Sadie and mommy being goofy.

Hunter and McKadie reading.

Hunter trying on the tux for aunt Natasha's wedding.

My sweet girls, I sure love them.

We have been having a very busy and fullfilling summer. We have been on several campouts, water skiing, swimming, fishing, rearranged the rooms in the house, Natasha's wedding, and we still have a lot more to do. We have a family reunion coming up, a temple open house, and hopefully another camping trip or two. I have been able to finish and publish my photography website and we have succeeded in our vegetable garden. We have squash, cucumbers, carrots, onions, peas, beans, corn, sunflowers, peppers, radishes, and we have discovered that we also have a blackberry bush in the back yard.
I have also just been appointed as the PR person for our elementary schools PTA. I am sorry if I have been horrible at keeping things posted and up to date. I will try and do better.

4 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Me and Kayden are diggin' Hunter mohawk!! Awesome!!

Katrina Witt said...

hey.. when are you going to the open house? I sent you an invite to go with us.....you missed jaxson coming :)

Katrina said...

I am so jealous that you were able to grow a garden! I planted one and then got pregnant and that ended it.
How fun that your kids are able to play games with you guys! Sequence is a fun game. We try games with my kids but it always ends up with someone mad. Hopefully you are feeling great along with your great family!

Tashina said...

Thanks Katrina and Katrina and Erica:) Sissy, I thought we missed out on going with you because Jon went on Saturday with the kids. We were invited this morning to go and were able to get tickets. Brian has school this week so we were able to go.