Afterwards she wanted to play in the leaves. We couldn't open the shed to get the rake so she spent an hour putting all the leaves in a pile with her hands and a small hand rake. The following pictures are a result of her playing in the leaves that she spent so much time piling up.
And so her fun begins.
I love these pictures of her.
I love this one of her laying down in them.
She would use her feet to scoop up the leaves and pour them on her upper body so she was buried.
coming out of her pile
cleaning out her hair
She is growing up so fast. I love you Bug!
4 comments:
Sadie you look very happy! The pictures of you are great!
I love them!!!
Beautiful! I love the pics...you're very good at taking them :)
I love you Sadie!!! Your such a happy person. You look so pretty in the pictures. Miss you!
Post a Comment