This is Hunter's buddy Justice. They were playing a game of toss the ball into the bucket.
Hunter thought it was cute that McKadie cheated like this.
So much concentration. He was the first to put one in the bucket.
Erica and I playing camera tag.
Our cousin Kayden, another one of Hunter's buddies, too bad he lives in Arizona:(
Sadie's turn to try and put one in.
I love Justice and Hunter's poses, McKadie just loves taking pictures, and Kayden and Sadie are just plain cute.
Hunter looks all gansta, and McKadie attempted to do the peace sign.
These glasses were a hit.
Daddy as the transformer.
LOL, that's all I can say, LOL.
Brian was all too excited to get to spin the kids for a game of pin/stick the Pteradactyl on the map.
Hunter was first.
Not too bad.
McKadie was next.
She missed.
Erica tagged Brian on the butt.
Justice's turn.
Not bad.
I missed Kayden sticking it up.
Gotta love her.
A little too high.
Since we had a transformers theme, I found these little dog tags that the kids could write their names on. I said that they were the army soldiers that helped the transformers fight the decepticons(sp?).
More dog tags.
Another hit was these blow up footballs. They loved posing for pictures.
Love it!
They were trying to include McKadie, what great kids.
The cake, it had to be chocolate!
The man himself.
His ribbon said "Kiss me it's my birthday!" He was smothered in kisses from his mommy.
Justice gave him some Bakugan's, they were a hit.
Knuckles...
Kayden gave him a Transformer and a book for his baptism.
They miss each other. Kayden was so sweet in letting McKadie sit on his lap.
He opened McKadie's gift, a finger skateboard, he has been wanting one for a long time.
Showing his sister gratitude.
And another one from Sadie.
More gratitude.
From mommy and daddy, a Transformer costume, good thing that Halloween is around the corner.
the movie Corpse Bride from mom and dad.
And Pokemon cards, he liked them, can you tell?
Sorry out of order, more of McKadie cheating.
Hunter with the toss...
The Transformers...
McKadie with her Uncle Dave...she loves him!
5 comments:
I am so happy you had a great time! I sure love you and can't wait for the big baptism day!
Im sorry, it looks like we missed a big party. Love you dude.
Happy Birthday Hunter Dude! So sorry we missed it.
Happy Birthday buddy! I thought about you all day Thursday!
Looks like yo had fun! sorry I missed it
Post a Comment