Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Our Little McKadie knows how to make us all laugh

If you are a McKadie fan you have to read this. Ok so here is a funny that happened at our house this week. Some background info. first, Brian has been laid off for almost a month now so he gets to spend a lot of time at home with McKadie, secondly we started remodeling the house in November and all that consists of a door for our room is a sheet, thirdly, there is a jack and jill doorway, with no door, from our master closet into the only bathroom downstairs. So put two and two together, you can't really lock anyone out of the bathroom. A little more background information, McKadie has been off and on potty training for almost a year, and every time she would go in the potty we would all cheer for her and tell her good job. So Monday morning as I am sitting in Math I get this text from Brian: So I'm sitting on the toilet wiping my rear when McKadie come walking in clapping and saying goo gull daddy goo gull." She makes us all laugh so hard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha I freakin love her

Melissa said...

ha ha ha ha....she's hilarious!!!

Susan said...

LOL!