Monday, May 03, 2010

Life is full and very busy!

I am so greatful right now that I am done with finals and have a break. I am waiting for my grades that are supposed to be out on Thursday. I think I did well with all of my classes but am nervous about my Chemistry grade. I have until the end of June to finish my CNA class. I am currently working at Utah Valley Reional Medical Center as a housekeeper. It is hard work and I am learning a lot. My favorite place to work right now is the Emergency Room. Brian has been laid off for 3 months now and we are anxiously awaiting his return to work.
Sadie and Hunter can't wait for school to be out. I am trying to get as many things caught up during the day as possible before they do. I work swing shift and haven't had the pleasure of getting up early lately, kind of makes it difficult to do much. McKadie is usually getting herself into trouble, getting in my makeup, destroying her sister and brothers room...she is 2 ya know:)
We are also getting ready to breed our Chocolate Lab. We have found a stud for her and are just waiting on her "time of the month".

No comments: