Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Quick Catch up Post

The last couple of weeks have been rough. I am always tired, we have been fighting non stop colds, and the occasional flu. I feel like I am never home so I just want to hideaway in my house. Sadie is getting great grades this year. Hunter is as well. McKadie has Brian and I just sprouting gray hairs. It is entirely our fault though. She is spoiled rotten. Work is busy but I am grateful to have a job and grateful Brian has a part time job. He passed his test for UTA but it's been 2 weeks now since we have heard anything, we are keeping our fingers crossed and praying hard that he gets an interview. Looking at this post it seems a little negative, sorry, just pooped. I have a lot to be grateful for and I hope that everyone is enjoying their holiday season. Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: