Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Happy Update

Alright quick and exciting update. Hunter CK level which was originally 2538 came back lower and almost to normal. Normal is 20 to 200 and his was 224 or 226 or something like that. So where they came down it is now more than likely not MD but because his Aldolase numbers were still high the pediatrician still wants to talk to the specialist to see if it could be anything else. He said that his CK numbers could have been elevated because of something called viral myocytis. Thank you for all your prayers, I know that is what got us through this. I love you all!!!
We hope everyone had a great Easter weekend.

2 comments:

McLerran Family said...

How scary! I'm so glad that he is doing better. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. Thanks for your example of faith.

The P*dunc's said...

That is so great. Sorry I haven't called you about it all yet. So can they explain why he's been so weak? What an amazing miracle!