So I picked this up from Kristen's blog... The funny thing is that since I was 14 or 15 Brian has always called me Snow White (for many reasons) and I have always jokingly called him Grumpy (if you really know him you will understand...a lot of people don't understand his sarcasm) anyways I took this quiz and strangely enough it said I was most like Snow White...so be brutelly honest and tell me if you think they got it right...
You Are Snow White!
Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
1 comment:
hmmmmm... not even!
Just kidding! You are Snow White through and through.
Post a Comment