

Well I will start with the most recent of events. Yesterday of course was Father's Day, sorry no pics. Saturday was the last day for Orem Summerfest so here are some pics from the parade. That night we went to see the firework show and McKadie loved it. It was her first parade and first firework show.
This darker picture looks like she is sleeping but she really had her eyes opened watching the show. Sorry they are blurry they are from a camera phone. These other two are of her and her daddy, he was on all fours and she was going up and down teasing him with snuggles. He loved it and of course she is just a tease:)

2 comments:
I am so glad you updated your blog! Your family is so cute!
McKadie is so SO cute! I love that pic of her in the stroller.
Post a Comment