
Sorry these are sideways but this is my main bathroom upstairs.

This is Hunter's room, can you tell by the Spiderman blanket?

So I have had pics of my house requested. Because I don't block my blog I am not going to post a pic of the outside because I don't want a stalker hunting me down:) LOL, sad but the truth. So until you can come personally to see me these few will have to do for now. This is my beautiful kitchen. Sorry it's a little dark but the wood is all light and the kitchen was remodeled about 2 years ago. I love it.

Sorry it's sideways but this is the other side of the kitchen.

This is part of my formal living room.

This is another part of my formal living room. I haven't taken pics of the basement or the girls room but I will eventually. So for now this will have to do Kristen sorry:) Love ya!
2 comments:
How exciting! What a beautiful house! Grandma Dorothy was so happy to report that you all are loving it there!
Thanks babe! I can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment