
So my sweetie turned 31 on Friday the 13th of June. No worries my favorite number is 13 so for me it is good luck. Sadie had been at her mom's for the week so Brian picked her up on his way home from school.
Hunter and I picked all of these flowers from our yard and made a beautiful birthday bouquet for Brian. The whole time Hunter insisted that boys do not get flowers, I had to tell him that even boys can get flowers. He didn't like that very much. But they were beautiful none the less.
We didn't have anything planned for his birthday so I surprised him and the kids and we went to the carnival for Orem's Summerfest. Here are some of those pictures.
Sadie and Hunter on one of the kiddie rides.
Hunter on the swing ride. Brian and Sadie went on the Zipper and surprisingly enough she loved it. That is the ride where there is about 20 cages around this metal frame and they spin all over the place.
Hunter, Sadie, McKadie and Brian in front of the fire engine.
McKadie, Sadie with her balloon parrot and Hunter with his balloon snake.
Me and the kids in front of the Air Med Helicopter and yes I am sporting my U of U visor in Utah County...lol, the pilot asked me what U of U fans were doing in Orem, I simply replied we live here:)
1 comment:
I heard about the good times for Brian's B-day! What a good wife you are!
I am SO JEALOUS of the beautiful flowers from your garden!
Post a Comment