Monday, August 10, 2009

More pictures as promised


Again the pictures are backwards, I need to remember to download them in reverse order...sorry. So this is about an hour before we left...At the top of the cliff where we were camping, there were 3 base jumpers, it was really fun to watch them.



And away they go...

Here are the 3 of them.

I don't know how well you can see in this picture, but here is the candy wrapper from one of the candies out of the cannon, it melted the wrapper.

And the pile of candy that is blown out.

McKadie eating a sucker with her daddy.

And the race is on...all the kids scrambling to get candy.

A closer look at the cannon.

My two girls waiting for the candy.

Hunter and his cousins, waiting for the candy to be shot out of the canon.

Christie, Missy, and McKadie. She sure gave them lots of loves.

I know her cute little "Budha Belly" is sticking out, but I love this picture of her. She loves to swing and showed us that she knows how to pump her legs to keep her going. She won't even be 2 for another month.


Hunter and some cousins having a discussion about something important it seems.

Grammy was pushing her.

On another swing.

Sadie just hanging out and walking around camp.

Garth and Brian playing horse shoes.

A cool cabin we found on one of our 4-wheeler rides.

I thought this would make some really cool pictures.

Sadie showing off her rock necklace. It was one of the crafts that they made.

A closer look.

I love how she has her hat on sideways, she looks like a little hoodlum:)

Another craft, little piggy banks made out of water bottles.

Hunter getting ready to make his friendship bracelet.

I love taking pictures of my kids.

Another awesome picture:) I love taking landscape pictures.

Sadie and daddy on the 4-wheeler and McKadie with Grammy walking to the other part of camp.

I like this picture too.

My Sadie "Bug"

Mickey and Grammy.

This was seriously one of the coolest places I have ever been.

Missy or "Miss" as McKadie calls her, McKadie cried so bad when she left today.

Playing around at camp.

No comments: