Sunday, August 23, 2009

First Day of School

The night before school Brian had his PPI's with the kids. It wasn't something he is used to but I remember my dad doing them the night before school with us and I was grateful to have them. So after he meet with Sadie, then he meet with Hunter and then McKadie needed her special time with daddy. This is her cheeser smile.

She really likes to dress herself up. She puts stuff in her hair all of the time, loves to wear hats, shoes, bracelets and to play with purses and dolls. She is such a girly girl, but she is also a very big "Tom Boy". She has no fear and jumps off of everything and runs head on into everything. She is always getting new scratches and bruises. It drives me crazy. This is her 2nd black eye this summer. She hit her cheek really hard on her bed frame the first time and the second time I am not sure except she has a scratch to go with it.

But don't you just love those big blue eyes.

So this year for school clothes we went to KMart and did layaway. I knew the kids needed a lot of new clothes, everything had holes, stains and was getting extremely to small for them. I knew I wouldn't have enough money to do it in one shot, and I haven't had the time to go shopping every week this summer. So I needed to get everything done in 1 shot. Anyways, it was quite the load and this is the box they sent me home with all of the clothes they got.
McKadie decided it was her new club house. So as Sadie and Hunter were getting ready for their first morning of school, this is what McKadie was doing, and she wouldn't let her puppy in with her. I just thought it was cute.

Sadie is the best big sister that there ever was. She takes such good care of her baby sister and loves her to pieces. The only way we can get McKadie to sleep these days is to let her fall asleep with Sadie and then I move her to her bed. I just thought this was cute of them playing together before Sadie left for school.

My sweet "Bug" started 4th grade this year and I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I am so happy to have her as one of my girls. And do I need to tell everyone how absolutely gorgeous she is? She has the biggest heart. She loves whole heartedly and loves to help those in need. I am so proud of her and for everything that she has been doing.

And then there is my handsome young man Hunter. He is so much like his daddy. They walk alike they talk alike, you would think they were twins. Hunter started 2nd grade this year and is so excited because he was able to get the same teacher he had last year. Ms. Edwards is the greatest and Hunter absolutely loves her.

So with all of the modeling they needed to show off their new lunch boxes and backpacks. They used last years backpacks 2 years in a row so they were extatic to get new ones this year.

Hunter has the GI Joes lunch box and the Bakugon backpack.

Sadie has Wizards of Waverly place lunch box, backpack, and shoes. It's a good thing I think it's a cute show:) LOL way to go Disney channel.
They both had a great day back at school. After we dropped them off, McKadie and I rode the bus to UVU so I could turn in more paperwork for my schooling...

That is right, mom is going back to school to. I am registered, enrolled, student ID card in hand, a few of my books picked up, financial aid approved and excited to go. I start class on Wednesday and right now have 13 credit hours for this semester. I am going back to get my RN. First it will be my bachellors and then I will have my masters.

No comments: