Tuesday, June 01, 2010

A friendly update for those who still read:)

Hunter had his first Pinewood Derby this last week and he took 2nd place in his den. His buddy Justice took 1st in their den and his other friend Matthew took 1st overall. It was great. My dad and Brian helped Hunter make his car. He was extremely proud of it!
Showing off his hot car and 2nd place ribbon, we are so proud of him.
This was the Wolf Den's light Saber cheer. They were great!
Minus the red eyes, he is so handsome!
Grandpa woodburned the snake from Disney's Robin Hood on his car and his initials.
The man made of metal weights. He looked like a tin soldier.

Sadie turned 10 in March and we had a very fun party with all of the cousins.
Making a wish.
My brother Lance got married to a great gal, Swayze, so now I have 2 new nieces and one new nephew.
This is from the kids Dance Festival from the kids last week of school. Sadie did line dancing and nailed every single move awesomely!
What a cute girl!
Hunter did a jig, he had great form.
So handsome.
Summer is taking it's time getting here, but the kids wanted to play in the swimming pool anyways, let them have fun!
This was the first time in the pool with dad and then they had to dry off on the trampoline.
She loves her daddy so much!
After the Father Son's was over Hunter and his daddy went fishing with our neighbor. Hunter was so proud because he out-fished his daddy. Hunter caught 4 and daddy only caught 3...he talked about it for days and days.
This was the Sunday morning session of conference, Easter morning, McKadie was nuzzling up to her Papa...so cute!
During Priesthood session the kids and I colored eggs. So this is my Sadie with her big bright smile.
And Hunter with his macho man face:)
And McKadie with her cheesy grin!
McKadie's first trip for a sprained ankle. She had an accident and we had to take her the the urgent care to get it x-rayed to make sure she didn't have a break. She did great.
McKadie's hair was growing down to a "V" on the back of her neck and we needed a major trim done. So this is the before on her first haircut.
And this is the beautiful after.
This is Blue and Gold Banquet, the first one for us and Hunter.

So currently I am working as a housekeeper at the hospital. I am getting ready to start my clinicals as a CNA, and then in November I will apply to the Respiratory Therapy program at Weber State University. I did 2 semesters at UVU and will start this next fall at Weber State. I am excited, anxious and nervous. I am trying extremely hard to balance my priorities making sure that Brian and the kids come first. Brian has been out of work for 3 and a half months so we are praying he gets work soon. I recently found that I have a bulging disc in my back which has caused some problems, so other than that life is full and we are all doing wonderful!

No comments: