Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Haunted Manor Ball

So I have been working full time since August. I love my job and in a later post I will get into exactly what it is I do, but for now, one of the things is that I help out with a hotel that is in Logan. It is called Sherwood Hills Resort, Conference Center & Spa.

In October we had an event called the Sherwood Hills Haunted Manor Ball. Here are some pictures of the setup before the party started. I also have some really cool pictures from some of the crowd that came by. Super cool costumes!
The skeletons coming out of the "grave" escaping to the ceiling was my favorite part. I was so proud...Brian and I did 90% of the decorations. I do have to say that I didn't start the skeleton idea but I changed it and I loved it so much!!!


The spread was delicious! Lots of great food, our chefs are the best!
Mummy...he didn't do much dancing:)
The dance floor...
I made all of those black balls that are on the ceiling, I have never touched so much tule in my life.
The BUTLER...McKadie was terrified of him. He talks when you set off his motion sensor.
This bat would drop 4 feet from the ceiling and we had strobe lights going in this area which was pitch black. So cool, this picture just doesn't do it justice.
My favorite costumes...Brian is the one in the middle.

The "Vampiress"
Contacts, fangs and all, my favorite costume.
Had to have the effect in black in white.
The "Terminator...Matrix" mix costume.
The "Hunchback"
And no Halloween is complete without "Jason"


No comments: