I can't believe how fast the years go by, and they seem to be passing faster and faster the older I get.
My baby turned 3 in September. I know I am late getting pictures posted but here they are.
We celebrated her birthday twice this year, once up at Sherwood Hills Resort (I work for the owner), and once on her actual birthday.

Those of you who know our little McKadie, know that she makes the biggest silly faces. So this post is a bunch of those faces made in just a couple of hours.

Thank you uncle Lance and aunt Swayze for the jewelry.

I love her puffy blow out the candles cheeks.

She had to get every last one.

Just one of my sweetie watching his baby girl, I love you!

Getting ready to blow out the candles...

What's a birthday without a big kiss from daddy?

And another one...

But then daddy was bombarded with kisses from both girls.

I love this tender little face.

Daddy just kept sneaking them in.

And my young lady, she isn't so little anymore...

Can you guess how old she is?

And I love the fact that she looks like she doesn't even care.

I can just see her saying, "Mom get that thing out of my face already!"

And we had to have the princesses...why but of course!


The birthday bash the week before at Sherwood Hills, one of McKadie's favorite places to go...

Her favorite princess is Ariel!

I think she was expecting something to be in it:)


I know, she had 2 birthday cakes, she is spoiled!

More faces!


No comments:
Post a Comment