Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sadie had a party

I don't know why but blogger doesn't like me uploading pictures. Sadie had a friend party last night for her birthday. We had about 8 girls which was perfect in size. We played a game with toe nail polish that is similar to hot potato and all the girls ended up with rainbow colored toe nails.
Then we did place the heart on Justin Bieber. This was hilarious. I drew a picture of Justin's face, it wasn't Picaso, but the girls knew who it was. Then I did a drawing of a body(dressed of course) and Justin had a purple hat to boot. So Allie was the winner of getting the heart closest to Justin's heart.
Then we had homemade Raw ice cream which the girls all loved.
Then we made friendship bracelets which turned out great, except I didn't make the strings long enough so some of the bracelets had to be altered a little bit.
Sadie made out with 20 bucks, a cute shirt, some lotion, perfume, nail polish and nail goodies. She was super excited. I just can't believe she is almost a teenager. I love her so much and I am so grateful to have her in my life.

No comments: