Thursday, March 03, 2011

We are sprouting!!!

Hello everyone. I'd like to introduce the "GREEN" Family. On Monday we started eating RAW. The kids haven't gone completely RAW but it is a work in progress. I will post pictures in a little bit but for now we are announcing that we are going sugar free and processed free.

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Awesome! I too am on a quest to eat fresh food. Although, I haven't given up on cooking the food even though it makes sense to do so because cooking kills nutrients/enzymes. I guess my quest is to eat all Home Made foods. I'm hoping to blog about what I'm learning but have yet to :) How's your daughter btw? I hope well.

Tashina said...

That is awesome Ashlee. Check out the GreenSmoothiegirl.com The food is actually all really yummy and we are all feeling better, healthier etc. McKadie still has a yucky nose and coughs every now and then but is doing much better. We were finally able to make it to all 3 meetings on Sunday which hasn't happened in the longest time.