Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A SECRET love affair

For most people who know me, I love to read, when I can find the time to do so. Something that most people don't know is that I also love to write. I used to write poetry when I was younger but have always had a passion and a dream to write a book or something worthwhile.
So in the current situation that we have been faced with financially, Brian's cousin offered me work rewriting website pages and blogging about certain items.
I am so thrilled to be doing this. First of all I feel like I am doing something worthwhile and then I feel invigorated because someone wants me to write. My English teachers in junior high and high school always had positive things to say but most recently my English professors have encouraged me to move forward and continue to write.
In order to refresh my usage of wording, vocabulary and punctuation, I am recommitting to the blogging world. I will be bouncing back and forth between this, the official family blog, and My Place, where I write about very personal and intimate things.
So please check back frequently because there will be more and more posts much more frequently than in the past.

No comments: