Sunday, July 20, 2008

The 2nd tooth...


After a week or so of a baby girls cries of pain, the 2nd tooth has finally broken thru. Yeah!!! Another milestone. They grow too fast, and knowing that without a doubt she is my last since the hysterectomy is coming, it seems like she is growing at fast forward speeds. At least this time I am not taking advantage of it. When Hunter was a baby, I payed attention and was sure to treasure all of his milestones, but when I had him I was positive I would have a few more babies. Obviously I was wrong. So with McKadie, since I had a hard time getting pregnant, a hard time during the pregnancy and so forth I have a had a feeling that I would more than likely not be having any more. It just wasn't set in concrete yet. Sorry, I wasn't planning on a wordy blog, only to announce the new tooth, but my thoughts got away with me. Treasure your little ones while they are little and love them as they grow. Don't let a day go by without telling them and showing them what they mean to you. Life is ever so precious. So for Brian, Sadie, Hunter, and McKadie, I love you and am so blessed to have you in my life. I know I tell you lots and lots but for the record there it is:P

1 comment:

Katrina said...

It must be sad knowing that she is your last baby while you love your kids so much you can probably see yourself with more kids. I am so sorry. Your health is much more important!