This is me laying down in my trailer resting during our vacation, this is where I spent the whole vacation while taking pain pills, see the dazed look in my face?
My dad and McKadie in grandma and grandpa's trailer just chillin'.
Me and one of my girls, Sadie is growing up so fast.
The curtains I made for our trailer.
Me and my hot sexy man, he was being silly, as we are waiting for the babysitter before we head off to the rodeo.
McKadie sporting her first set of pigtails.
McKadie still showin' off in her piggy tails and her pretty dress for church.
Hunter and Sadie watching daddy, in the background, getting on the Rocket.
Brian, Jake (Colton's friend), and my baby brother Colton after they flew over Lagoon. It was Brian's second time and Jake and Colton had never been on it. They loved it and I thought it was hilarious to listen to them scream.
2 comments:
Ooooooo...girl! You look so pretty heading out to the rodeo! How fun!
I thought that I liked the outdoors. I am thinking I might change my mind because that camper trailer looks so inviting. I am glad that you didn't die on the trip!
Post a Comment