
When I was little I had been to a few Dodger's games with my parents, other than that I have never been to any professional sort of sporting event other than college games and 1 Jazz game.

Brian's electrical union has supplied all the union members and their families with these game tickets. Sadie was with her mom so we took my dad in her place. It was a lot of fun and of course the Bees won!

McKadie had so much fun. Everyone that was sitting around us kept commenting on what a happy baby she is. It was a blast to watch her.

She is always making these funny faces.

It was so hot and sunny we used her burprag, yes it was clean, as a hat for her and we kept it wet with water to keep her cool.

My dad and his self portrait with his camera. He is a crack up. So fun to be with. Love you daddy. (yes I still call him daddy)
1 comment:
Looking at that little baby reminds me of Ellie so much. Maybe they are twins.
Post a Comment