So I am back. For the most part at least. The last few months have been so insane for me that I have a lot of things I am trying to accomplish now that I have a few weeks of mandatory down time. So an update:
The surgery went great. No complications. I was in the hospital for just under 4 days (not too excited for that bill). I have been up and moving for a few days now without much difficulty. There is still some minor aches and pains and I am hoping to be done with pain meds in the next day or two. What a relief that will be! I am not allowed to do any lifting or too much bending until about week 6 or 8. So that limits a lot of what I am allowed to do.
Other than not getting to clean my house the thing that sucks the most about all of it is not getting to hold McKadie. She has been living at my parents house for the last 4 or 5 days and will take little trips to Katrina's to relieve my mom when she has stuff to do. She loves it and is being spoiled but I miss her to death. I have been at my house one day and then at mom and dads the next so I am getting to see her but she doesn't want too much to do with me:( She is going to be 1 in a couple of weeks and it is killing me because she is growing so fast and she is our last baby. Anyways I knew that was going to come with the sacrifices of the surgery but it just bites the big one.
I have had a great recovery considering what a big surgery it was. I have surprised myself to tell you the truth but it's amazing what the human brain can accomplish when your mind is set to something.
I am already seeing a huge difference in myself. The day after surgery I noticed that my leg with all of the painful bumps had cleared up almost completely. I only have one little sore spot but it's 110% better than before. I can tell a difference in the pain I have right now and am so optimistic because I know it's only temporary until things heal back together. NO MORE OVARIAN CYSTS!!! I won't go on too much more, I will save that for my other blog.
So the moral of this story/post is... the surgery seems to be a success and we are thrilled!!!
4 comments:
Super yeah! I am so glad that you are feeling better!!!!
Sorry I never got back over to your house. Things go busy. I didn't want to leave, but such is life, eh?
I will see you in December!
Glad your doing better! Love ya
Glad you are feeling better. Hang in there.
Post a Comment